Since the 1970s, Antigua has become a Caribbean tourist center with the most beautiful beaches in the world. Antigua and Barbuda's investment immigration project law was published in the official gazette of the state on April 11, 2013 and came into force on September 3, 2013. The investment migration project was actually launched on October 10, 2013.
• Investors buy properties worth more than $400,000.
• It can be jointly purchased by two applicants with an investment amount of more than 200,000 US dollars per person.
• The property can be transferred after 5 years of purchase.
• Investors buy US $400,000 of preferred stock (two applicants can buy together, US $200,000 each).
• After 5 years of purchase，equity can be repurchased by the company. The equity can also be freely transferred.
• During the 5-year period, the investor enjoys 2% of the annual fixed income of the investment amount.
Application conditions of principal applicant：
Sign and confirm the project
Preparation of immigration application materials
Submission to immigration
USCIS background survey
Get approval in principle
Get your passport
The application procedure is simple and convenient.
There are more than 150 visa free passport countries.
Tax free paradise, easy to deal with CRS.
Enjoy the convenience of children's education.
One investment, multiple returns.
Antigua and Barbuda law recognizes dual nationality
Spouse of the applicant
Children of the applicant or his / her spouse who meet the following conditions:
The parents or grandparents of the applicant or his / her spouse over the age of 58 should live with the applicant and be financially dependent on the applicant.